Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Staying Organized

If anyone knows anything about me, it should be 1) that I dance and 2) I need to stay organized. I hate it when anything school related is all messed up. I don't let anyone touch my stuff, and even worse write all over it.
I am always very stressed and I would rather not let the stress be added when I can't find anything for an assignment that is due the next day or when my study guide is all crinkled and I can't focus on the writing. That is why I usually type out all of my study guides and assignments so if my stuff is messed up then I can reprint it out and and it will all be good.
When I type out everything for my school work, I also have to have a certain size and a certain font. Every single time it needs to be size nine and Times New Roman font. Then if I need to make a study guide certain things have to be underlined, bolded, or even italicized. There is no in-between with me.

So if you know me personally you should know by now that you should not touch any of my things when it comes to my school work, I take my school work seriously and odds are I will probably take out all my stress on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment