Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Saying Goodbye to Computer Lit


I don't think its a secret that Computer Lit isn't my favorite class or subject, but i'm happy to say that I learned a lot from this class. I may not always remember everything about this class or perhaps some of the content but I can always look back at my past assignments for memories and a small refresher about writing a business letter, or making up a resume.
Throughout this class I have been exposed to many new things that I would never have thought of I needed until now. Being a sophomore, half way to a junior, i'm going to need all of these skills coming up soon to apply for jobs and even colleges. Even if this class was considered a computer credit, I still learned a lot about life decisions and what I will need to become successful in life.
I'm going to miss a lot of things about this class. Maybe not some of the assignments, but lets be serious, it's a high schooler just taking a class for a credit. But i'm going to miss my classmates i'm taking this class with, Im going to miss the teacher. (until I take another class with her) What I take away from this class is always going to help me in the long run so I want to say thank you to my teacher and goodbye to this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment