Thursday, October 24, 2013

Presentation difference

There are so many different presentations out there its hard to keep track of them all. There are many that are very simple and straight to the point, but others have the ability to do so much more but are more complicated on how to use them. One presentation I want to start using is Prezi. I have an account but I have no idea how to use it! I can get the main parts but other sections are very hard to understand. That is my only issue with Prezi. I love how you can have music along with it and how it zooms in and out of everything and it flows very smoothly. I did a project for 9/11 and Pearl Harbor but I still never learned how to use it. I wrote the script and my partner did most of the creative work. Prezi seems like a very nice site that I would love to lean how to use for future presentations in my class.
One presentation that I am done with is Google Presentations. Yes it is easy to use and they can look good, but I need something new. You can add affects and videos and lots of pictures. But what I'm tired of is that its too straight forward. It looks too simple for the kinds of presentations our teachers are looking for. I used to get graded on creativity but you can only do so much with Google Presentations. Everything is old and outdated. I want something more exciting! I want something that will keep everyone on their toes to where my presentation is going to go next.

5 comments:

  1. You stated that you have have no idea how prezi works. I agree I have seen people use prezi but I don't know how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stated that you think Google Presentations aren't enough for what our teachers are looking for. I agree because teachers are starting to look at the creativity aspect of the presentations. With Google Presentations, it is hard to be overly creative with limited things to do on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stated that you have no idea how prezi works and I agree with you because it is difficult to use with all the technology put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You stated that I used to get graded on creativity but you can only do so much with Google Presentations and I agree because you are limited so much with google as other websites like Przi let you have more freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You stated that you don't know how prezi works. It is difficult because we mostly use google presentation so we are used to it.

    ReplyDelete